Student Records & Transcripts

In order to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the district鈥檚 Disclosure of Education Records policy, we have compiled the following guidelines.

School Districts Outside 皇家华人 K鈥12

School districts (K鈥12) outside 皇家华人 may request records听online via the听 records system. After entering File Tracker, click on the Out of County Request tab at the top of the page, fill out the request form, and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. A request is automatically emailed to the records clerk at the location where the file is currently located. Records will be sent to you via听an encrypted听email.

Former Students (over 18), Parents, Guardians, Colleges/Universities, Corporations, Legal Entities, or Government Agencies听

  • Student is currently enrolled in a 皇家华人 school: If the student is听active听in a Jefferson County public school, please contact the current school to obtain a copy of the student鈥檚 records or transcript.
  • Student is OVER听18听and no longer enrolled in 皇家华人: If the student is inactive, attended a Jefferson County public school, and is over the age of听18, requests must be made through our or by calling (502) 485-3211听and listening to a recording with detailed instructions. If you need additional assistance, you may call (502) 485-3211 and dial "0" to reach a staff member. This includes colleges, legal entities, and employers needing graduation verification.
  • Student is UNDER 18听and no longer enrolled in 皇家华人: If the student is听inactive, attended a Jefferson County public school, and is under the age of 18, please call the Records Room at (502) 485-3213.